Related Links

Related Topics

Monday, March 17, 2008

Lifetime Products 6405 Outdoor Storage Shed

Click here to view the Lifetime Products 6405 Outdoor Storage Shed in our store.


Here is an excellent, informative review from a customer who purchased this outdoor shed from us:


"Good Morning, I purchased an 8x10 Lifetime shed from you in mid September. I was holding off on sending a review because the shed arrived so quickly that I wasn't ready to install it yet. I had seen the same shed ... (elsewhere online) ... but they wanted over $500 to ship it, and it would take 4+ weeks for it to arrive. I was lucky enough to find the Lifetime shed at your website, where shipping ... took only one week for the shed to arrive. I received a call the next day to tell me how the shed would be delivered and by what carrier. The carrier called me the following day to set up the delivery and it arrived exactly when they said it would. Unfortunately, I wasn't ready to put the shed up until late November. But when I did, all the pieces were there, and the parts were divided into separate bags indicating if they were for shelves, or the roof, etc. It was a bit of a bear to get the walls installed and there were places in the instructions that were confusing. But after just 5 hours the shed was put together, and I am very happy with the results."

No comments:

Shopping blogs & blog posts